Agribusiness and Primary Producers
At Evans & Hearn Accountants we specialise in providing accounting services for those operating in the primary production industry. For close to 100 years we have been working with agricultural businesses and providing sound and effective advice to maximise opportunities that present themselves, and minimise any negative impacts of the sector. We are based in Rockhampton, in the beef capital of Australia, and make it our business to understand your agribusiness.
We offer a personalised approach to each of our clients and stay abreast on the latest industry developments including legislation changes and available grants. Plus you will have access to experienced advisers who have an understanding of the agricultural sector and a diverse knowledge base in primary production.
Here at Evans & Hearn accountants, we can help your agribusiness with a range of services such as:
- Preparing cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Exit and succession planning
- Taxation advice
- Advice on buying and selling rural property
- How to structure the primary production business and rural land
- Agricultural investments
- Preparing industry specific applications such as Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority (QRIDA) and Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) grants and rebates
- Advice on water transfers and the associated tax consequences
For more information on how Evans & Hearn Accountants can assist your primary production business, contact us today.